14th November 2018
Check out our handy tips to keep your home safe from burglars this festive season:
- Always remember to keep doors and windows locked, even if you’re in the house.
- Keep Christmas presents, valuables and keys out of view and away from letterboxes, doors and windows.
- Don't advertise on social media that your home is going to be empty - that could be a great tip-off for burglars.
- Use timer switches on your lights to make it look like someone's home.
- Use your burglar alarm - if you don't already have one.
- Consider fitting CCTV systems.
- Consider installing security grilles to the windows of your property.
Contact us for advice on physical security solutions.
Watch Paddington Save the day here:
This guide breaks down the garage door cost for 2024, from purchasing to installation and beyond. Th...
Are you ensuring optimum security with your garage door choices? For homeowners, the roller garage d...
Garage doors are more than just functional; they're an integral part of your home's curb appeal. If ...
Speak to one of our specialist advisors for more information about this product.