Paddington saves Christmas
Did you see that a fake 'Father Christmas’ was rumbled on the roof of Paddington Bear's family home this week, with a bag full of stolen gifts. Luckily, he ended up putting the presents back where they rightfully belonged. Some people might not be so lucky...
Check out our handy tips to keep your home safe from burglars this festive season:
- Always remember to keep doors and windows locked, even if you’re in the house.
- Keep Christmas presents, valuables and keys out of view and away from letterboxes, doors and windows.
- Don't advertise on social media that your home is going to be empty - that could be a great tip-off for burglars.
- Use timer switches on your lights to make it look like someone's home.
- Use your burglar alarm - if you don't already have one.
- Consider fitting CCTV systems.
- Consider installing security grilles to the windows of your property.
Contact us for advice on physical security solutions.
Watch Paddington Save the day here: